The Designer – Carl Schumacher
The Builder – Alsberg Brothers Boatworks – Terry & Peter Alsberg
The Boats – Please let us know of any others!
- Avalanche Lily – Burlington, VT
- Element – Erie, PA
- Express Lane – San Francisco, CA
- Expression – Cleveland, OH or Williamington, DE
- Expressions – Seward/Anchorage, AK
- Gulp – Sag Harbor, NY
- Helan Gar AKA Green Onions & Rocinante – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Highlander– Lasalle, MI
- Hogwarts – Corral de Tierra, CA
- Houdini – Long Island, NY
- Joy Ride – Richmond, CA
- La Penogg – Huntington, NY
- Larkspur – New England?
- Manitou Express – Cleveland OH
- Marrakesh – Richmond CA
- Mendota, Portland, OR
- Patricia J – Santa Cruz, CA
- Piranah III – Lorain, OH
- Petite Helene – Clear Lake, TX
- Quartet – Berekely, CA
- Sabrina – Glenn Cove, NY
- Sagacious – Branford, CT
- Satyr – Puget Sound, WA
- Traveler – San Francisco Bay, CA
- Two Scoops – Richmond, CA
- Wailana – AKA Summer Light, Locomotion & Shamrock – San Juan Islands, WA
- Whisper – Monroe Harbor, Chicago IL
- Wild Thing, Anchorage, AK
- Unknown boat – Fort Walton, FL
If you have an Express 34 we’d love to know more about it!
Here are some questions for you:
- Owner(s) names?
- Hull #?
- Hull Identification Number (HIN)?
- Sail #?
- Location and waters sailed?
- Previous names for the boat?
- Significance or meaning of the current name?
- Race history?
- Cruise history?
- Unique upgrades, enhancements or customizations?
- Current maintenance either planned or underway?
- Perplexing problems?
- Hints, tips or tricks?